Danville

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
91°
71°
88°

Forecast

  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMFair80°
  • 9 PMFair78°
  • 10 PMFair77°
  • 11 PMFair76°
  • 12 AMClear75°
  • 1 AMClear75°
  • 2 AMClear74°
  • 3 AMClear74°
  • 4 AMClear73°
  • 5 AMClear72°
  • 6 AMClear71°
  • 7 AMFair72°
  • 8 AMFair76°
  • 9 AMFair81°
  • 10 AMFair85°
  • 11 AMFair88°
  • 12 PMFair89°
  • 1 PMFair90°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%91°71°Partly cloudy with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE.Night - Clear with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to E. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%92°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%92°72°Mostly sunny today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°71°Sunny today with a high of 94 °F (34.4 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%94°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 94 °F (34.4 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%93°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 93 °F (33.9 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%92°71°Mostly sunny today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%91°70°Mostly sunny today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%92°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%90°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    70%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE.

Tonight - Clear with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to E. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:19 AM7:20 PM

Map