Makeyevka

Ukraine
ShowersShowers
52°
45°
49°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers49°
  • 1 PMShowers49°
  • 2 PMShowers50°
  • 3 PMShowers50°
  • 4 PMShowers52°
  • 5 PMShowers52°
  • 6 PMShowers51°
  • 7 PMShowers50°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms50°
  • 9 PMCloudy49°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms48°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms47°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms47°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms46°
  • 3 AMCloudy46°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms45°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms45°
  • 6 AMShowers44°
  • 7 AMShowers44°
  • 8 AMShowers46°
  • 9 AMShowers48°
  • 10 AMShowers49°
  • 11 AMShowers51°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%52°45°Showers with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%53°44°Scattered showers today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°48°Cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%56°42°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%59°43°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%62°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 52 °F (11.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:20 AM6:16 PM

Map