Port Nelson

The Bahamas
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
79°
82°

Forecast

  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMCloudy85°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMCloudy84°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°79°Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 79F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%86°81°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°81°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 87F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 81F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°81°Scattered thunderstorms and windy in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 86F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 81F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°81°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 81F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%86°80°Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%86°80°Sunny. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°80°Mainly sunny. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°79°Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%87°80°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 87F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 80F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 37%37%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 79F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:27 AM7:43 PM

Map