New Bight

The Bahamas
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
84°
78°
84°

Forecast

  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°78°Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°79°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°79°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°79°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°80°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°80°Watching the tropics. Windy with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Watching the tropics. Windy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 80F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°80°Watching the tropics. Windy with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy...scattered thunderstorms. Low near 80F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°80°Windy with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low around 80F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°79°Windy with scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy with thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°79°Windy with scattered thunderstorms. High around 85F. Winds N at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy...scattered thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    93°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:52 AM6:51 PM

Map