Chur

Switzerland
ShowersShowers
60°
44°
47°

Forecast

  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers49°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms49°
  • 12 PMShowers49°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 PMFair58°
  • 7 PMFair54°
  • 8 PMFair51°
  • 9 PMFair49°
  • 10 PMClear47°
  • 11 PMClear46°
  • 12 AMFair45°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy47°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%60°44°Scattered showers with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%69°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

25.5 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    8.39 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:17 AM7:07 PM

Map