Sundsvall

Sweden
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
70°
60°
65°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy65°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy68°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMFair65°
  • 11 PMFair63°
  • 12 AMFair61°
  • 1 AMFair60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy68°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%70°60°Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°56°Rain today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%71°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%66°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:07 AM9:46 PM

Map