Junsele

Sweden
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
58°
44°
58°

Forecast

  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 2 AMCloudy45°
  • 3 AMCloudy45°
  • 4 AMCloudy45°
  • 5 AMCloudy45°
  • 6 AMCloudy45°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMCloudy48°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy59°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°44°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°44°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°45°Cloudy. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 45F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°52°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%62°47°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear. Low 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°45°Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°47°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°45°Partly cloudy skies. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°47°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    48%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:25 AM8:19 PM

Map