Storuman

Sweden
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
57°
34°
34°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy34°
  • 5 AMCloudy35°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMFair47°
  • 11 PMClear46°
  • 12 AMClear45°
  • 1 AMClear44°
  • 2 AMClear42°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°34°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%54°39°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%60°47°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°39°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 39F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%50°36°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%54°42°Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later in the day. High 54F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 42F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%55°41°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 41F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°43°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°44°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 44F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°42°Cloudy and damp with rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    34°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:22 AM8:20 PM

Map