Hemavan

Sweden
FoggyFog
66°
41°
41°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMShowers65°
  • 3 PMShowers63°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
  • 5 PMShowers61°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMShowers59°
  • 8 PMCloudy58°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy52°
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%66°41°Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°48°Showers and thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%65°50°Periods of rain. High around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°46°Rain. High 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°46°Partly cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°44°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°43°Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°47°A few showers in the morning becoming a steady rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°47°Mostly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°47°Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 53%53%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Foggy
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    0.19 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
3:33 AM10:35 PM

Map