Gaddede

Sweden

Forecast

  • 8 PMShowers53°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMCloudy51°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 6 AMFoggy45°
  • 7 AMFoggy45°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 PMFair54°
  • 4 PMFair55°
  • 5 PMFair54°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy51°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°44°Rain giving way to foggy conditions overnight. Areas of patchy fog. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%56°47°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain likely. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%52°41°Periods of rain. High 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%46°40°Occasional rain. High 46F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low near 40F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%44°39°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Light rain developing after midnight. Low 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%45°37°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High near 45F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°37°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%48°38°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°41°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 41F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°41°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of light rain after midnight. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain giving way to foggy conditions overnight. Areas of patchy fog. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:58 AM6:48 PM

Map