Gaddede

Sweden
ShowersShowers
48°
41°
48°

Forecast

  • 10 PMShowers47°
  • 11 PMShowers46°
  • 12 AMShowers46°
  • 1 AMShowers45°
  • 2 AMShowers44°
  • 3 AMCloudy44°
  • 4 AMCloudy43°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 6 AMCloudy42°
  • 7 AMCloudy41°
  • 8 AMCloudy41°
  • 9 AMShowers42°
  • 10 AMShowers43°
  • 11 AMShowers43°
  • 12 PMShowers42°
  • 1 PMShowers41°
  • 2 PMShowers39°
  • 3 PMShowers39°
  • 4 PMShowers39°
  • 5 PMShowers40°
  • 6 PMShowers40°
  • 7 PMShowers40°
  • 8 PMCloudy41°
  • 9 PMCloudy41°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%48°41°Steady light rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%43°39°Rain. High 43F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%44°40°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low near 40F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%43°36°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 43F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°34°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%44°32°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 44F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%45°35°Generally sunny. High near 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low around 35F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°36°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 47F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°37°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 37F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%47°39°Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 39F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 84%84%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 82%82%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph West

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Steady light rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:04 AM6:41 PM

Map