Longyearbyen

Svalbard
FairMostly Sunny
38°
33°
34°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 11 PMFair36°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy35°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy35°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy34°
  • 5 AMCloudy34°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%38°33°A mix of clouds and sun. High 38F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°31°Partly to mostly cloudy. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 31F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%38°33°Partly cloudy. High 38F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°34°Partly cloudy. High 39F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 34F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°36°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early will give way to a mixture of light rain and snow developing overnight. Low 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%42°37°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 42F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 37F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%43°40°Overcast with showers at times. High 43F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 40F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%42°38°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%41°37°Cloudy with showers. High 41F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast. Low 37F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%40°35°Mostly cloudy early with periods of light rain and snow developing later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ESE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    30°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High 38F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
3:39 AM10:07 PM

Map