Wad Madani

Sudan
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
97°
78°
82°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms93°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms94°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms94°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers86°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 2 AMCloudy80°
  • 3 AMCloudy81°
  • 4 AMCloudy81°
  • 5 AMCloudy80°
  • 6 AMCloudy80°
  • 7 AMCloudy79°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy80°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%97°78°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. High 97F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°79°Mostly cloudy. High around 95F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 79F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%94°77°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 77F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%92°78°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 78F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 93F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 77F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°77°Mostly cloudy. High 94F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°77°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High around 95F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°78°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 96F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%96°77°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 96F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 77F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%94°75°Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High 94F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low near 75F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 37%37%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. High 97F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:29 AM7:15 PM

Map