Negombo

Sri Lanka
CloudyCloudy
79°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy78°
  • 7 PMCloudy78°
  • 8 PMCloudy78°
  • 9 PMCloudy78°
  • 10 PMCloudy78°
  • 11 PMCloudy78°
  • 12 AMShowers77°
  • 1 AMShowers77°
  • 2 AMShowers76°
  • 3 AMShowers76°
  • 4 AMShowers76°
  • 5 AMShowers76°
  • 6 AMShowers77°
  • 7 AMShowers78°
  • 8 AMShowers78°
  • 9 AMShowers78°
  • 10 AMShowers77°
  • 11 AMShowers77°
  • 12 PMShowers77°
  • 1 PMShowers78°
  • 2 PMShowers78°
  • 3 PMShowers78°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMShowers77°
  • 6 PMShowers77°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%79°76°Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Rain with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%79°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%80°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%82°76°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%82°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.67 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:03 AM6:31 PM

Map