Montalban

Spain
CloudyCloudy
69°
52°
52°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy52°
  • 9 AMCloudy53°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
  • 12 PMCloudy63°
  • 1 PMCloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMShowers68°
  • 5 PMShowers66°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMSunny50°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%69°52°Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to N at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°43°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°50°Sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%73°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%74°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

26.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to N at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:56 AM7:51 PM

Map