Jincheon-Gun

South Korea
ShowersShowers
86°
76°
76°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers76°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMCloudy76°
  • 1 AMCloudy76°
  • 2 AMCloudy76°
  • 3 AMCloudy76°
  • 4 AMCloudy76°
  • 5 AMCloudy76°
  • 6 AMCloudy75°
  • 7 AMShowers75°
  • 8 AMShowers76°
  • 9 AMShowers77°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMFair85°
  • 6 PMSunny83°
  • 7 PMSunny80°
  • 8 PMClear78°
  • 9 PMClear76°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%86°76°Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to S at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%86°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%85°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%85°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%80°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%80°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%90°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSW

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.67 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to S at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:32 AM7:40 PM

Map