Paarl

South Africa
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
55°
38°
48°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
  • 1 AMCloudy48°
  • 2 AMCloudy49°
  • 3 AMShowers49°
  • 4 AMShowers49°
  • 5 AMShowers49°
  • 6 AMShowers49°
  • 7 AMShowers49°
  • 8 AMShowers49°
  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers50°
  • 11 AMShowers51°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PMShowers56°
  • 2 PMShowers58°
  • 3 PMShowers59°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers57°
  • 6 PMShowers55°
  • 7 PMShowers54°
  • 8 PMShowers53°
  • 9 PMShowers53°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%55°38°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).Rain with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°48°Showers today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%62°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%63°51°Sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%58°46°Rain today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%55°46°Rain today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%59°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.28 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds NNE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:39 AM6:03 PM

Map