Hamburg

South Africa
ShowersShowers
52°
49°
52°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers51°
  • 11 PMShowers51°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AMShowers53°
  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMShowers52°
  • 5 AMShowers53°
  • 6 AMShowers53°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers53°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers57°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
  • 12 PMShowers59°
  • 1 PMShowers60°
  • 2 PMShowers60°
  • 3 PMShowers59°
  • 4 PMShowers59°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers57°
  • 7 PMShowers57°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%52°49°Periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%61°56°Rain and wind. High 61F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Windy with periods of rain. Low 56F. Winds ENE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°52°Windy with showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°52°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°56°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°54°Windy with showers developing later in the day. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°51°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 62F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°50°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°52°A few clouds from time to time. High 72F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%77°57°A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 57F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 97%97%
Precipitation: 88%88%
Precipitation: 92%92%
Precipitation: 91%91%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
7:07 AM5:27 PM

Map