Munda Airport

Solomon Islands
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
80°
74°
80°

Forecast

  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%80°74°Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°75°Thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°75°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%85°75°Thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°75°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°75°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°74°Thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°74°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°75°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:32 AM6:29 PM

Map