Isle of colonsay

United Kingdom
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
56°
51°
54°

Forecast

  • 7 AMWindy54°
  • 8 AMWindy54°
  • 9 AMWindy53°
  • 10 AMWindy54°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMShowers55°
  • 1 PMShowers55°
  • 2 PMShowers54°
  • 3 PMShowers54°
  • 4 PMShowers54°
  • 5 PMShowers54°
  • 6 PMShowers54°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers53°
  • 9 PMShowers53°
  • 10 PMShowers53°
  • 11 PMShowers53°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMShowers53°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMShowers52°
  • 5 AMShowers52°
  • 6 AMShowers53°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°51°Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain for the afternoon hours. High 56F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Night - Rain showers early becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 51F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°50°Rain. Turning cooler. High 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%54°50°Partly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 50F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%57°53°Sunny. Becoming windy late. High 57F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Windy. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to light rain overnight. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%59°56°Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Windy with rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%59°54°Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°54°Rain showers in the morning, then partly cloudy and windy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy and windy. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°53°Windy and cloudy in the morning. Showers developing during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Becoming windy late. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°53°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early then becoming windy with periods of light rain later at night. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°51°Windy with rain showers. High 57F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 80%80%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 81%81%
Precipitation: 63%63%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

23 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with morning showers evolving to a steady, soaking rain for the afternoon hours. High 56F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

Tonight - Rain showers early becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 51F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:24 AM7:04 PM

Map