Baltasound

United Kingdom
ShowersShowers
55°
51°
55°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy54°
  • 10 PMCloudy54°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy53°
  • 1 AMShowers53°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMShowers53°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMShowers57°
  • 2 PMShowers57°
  • 3 PMShowers57°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy55°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°51°Steady light rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%57°50°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low near 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°52°Overcast with showers at times. High 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%57°52°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Overcast with showers. Becoming windy overnight. Low 52F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°51°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High 57F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 51F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%57°52°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening, becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%58°52°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°52°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%57°52°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph WSW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Steady light rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:27 AM9:50 PM

Map