Shetland

United Kingdom
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
53°
50°
53°

Forecast

  • 6 AMWindy53°
  • 7 AMWindy52°
  • 8 AMWindy52°
  • 9 AMWindy52°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 12 PMCloudy52°
  • 1 PMCloudy52°
  • 2 PMShowers52°
  • 3 PMShowers52°
  • 4 PMShowers52°
  • 5 PMShowers51°
  • 6 PMShowers51°
  • 7 PMShowers51°
  • 8 PMShowers51°
  • 9 PMShowers51°
  • 10 PMShowers52°
  • 11 PMShowers53°
  • 12 AMShowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers56°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMWindy54°
  • 4 AMShowers53°
  • 5 AMShowers53°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%53°50°Windy early with rain developing this afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph, becoming SSW and decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Night - Windy. A steady rain this evening, with showers continuing overnight. Thunder possible. Low around 50F. Winds S at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%53°47°Windy with rain diminishing to a few showers. High 53F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Night - Windy. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°47°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High 51F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%50°47°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%52°50°Mostly sunny skies. High 52F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low near 50F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%55°53°Partly to mostly cloudy and windy. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Windy. A steady light rain in the evening with showers continuing late. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°53°Showers in the morning, becoming a steady rain in the afternoon. Windy. High 56F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Windy with rain showers. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°52°Windy. A steady rain in the morning, with showers continuing in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°51°Windy with showers developing later in the day. High near 55F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers along with windy conditions. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%55°51°Windy with rain showers. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy with rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 89%89%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

17 mph WNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy early with rain developing this afternoon. High 52F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph, becoming SSW and decreasing to 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

Tonight - Windy. A steady rain this evening, with showers continuing overnight. Thunder possible. Low around 50F. Winds S at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:05 AM6:47 PM

Map