Eilean Siar

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
56°
53°
54°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy54°
  • 6 AMCloudy54°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy55°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMShowers55°
  • 2 PMCloudy55°
  • 3 PMCloudy56°
  • 4 PMCloudy55°
  • 5 PMWindy55°
  • 6 PMWindy55°
  • 7 PMWindy55°
  • 8 PMShowers55°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy55°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%56°53°Overcast with showers. Becoming windy for the afternoon. High 56F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Cloudy and windy this evening. A few showers possible after midnight. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°52°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 56F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%57°51°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%58°55°Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Periods of rain. Low around 55F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°54°Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 58F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°54°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 58F. NE winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%57°54°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 57F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 54F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°53°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°53°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    51°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Overcast with showers. Becoming windy for the afternoon. High 56F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy and windy this evening. A few showers possible after midnight. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:19 AM9:46 PM

Map