Isle of canna

United Kingdom
SunnySunny
58°
51°
51°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear51°
  • 7 AMSunny52°
  • 8 AMFair53°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy56°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°51°Sun and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%59°54°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%58°54°Windy. A steady light rain in the morning with showers continuing in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°55°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low around 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%58°54°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°54°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later at night. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°55°Windy with rain likely. High 59F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°55°Windy. A steady light rain in the morning with showers continuing in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 54F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°53°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 58F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:12 AM8:43 PM

Map