Dingwall

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
64°
55°
61°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy61°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMCloudy63°
  • 3 PMCloudy61°
  • 4 PMShowers60°
  • 5 PMShowers58°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMShowers58°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 11 PMShowers54°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms52°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 7 AMCloudy54°
  • 8 AMCloudy56°
  • 9 AMCloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMCloudy61°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%64°55°Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%64°54°Showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°54°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%63°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%62°49°Rain today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    9.82 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:00 AM9:47 PM

Map