Aultbea

United Kingdom
ShowersShowers
54°
51°
54°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy56°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMShowers55°
  • 9 PMShowers55°
  • 10 PMShowers54°
  • 11 PMShowers53°
  • 12 AMCloudy53°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMShowers53°
  • 5 AMShowers53°
  • 6 AMShowers53°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers54°
  • 9 AMShowers55°
  • 10 AMShowers55°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers55°
  • 2 PMShowers55°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PMShowers56°
  • 5 PMShowers56°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°51°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%56°52°Occasional light rain. High 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%58°51°Cloudy with light rain developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%57°51°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Occasional rain. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%56°51°Rain. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%56°50°Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 56F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low around 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°51°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°54°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°53°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°52°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 81%81%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:04 AM9:51 PM

Map