Ardgay

United Kingdom
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
58°
51°
52°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 12 PMWindy58°
  • 1 PMWindy58°
  • 2 PMWindy57°
  • 3 PMWindy56°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 PMWindy56°
  • 6 PMWindy55°
  • 7 PMShowers55°
  • 8 PMShowers54°
  • 9 PMShowers54°
  • 10 PMShowers54°
  • 11 PMShowers53°
  • 12 AMShowers53°
  • 1 AMWindy53°
  • 2 AMWindy53°
  • 3 AMWindy53°
  • 4 AMWindy52°
  • 5 AMWindy52°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°51°Windy with light rain early. A mix of sun and clouds by afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Windy with rain showers early then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%57°49°Rain likely. High 57F. W winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.Night - Becoming windy with showers developing later at night. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°42°Windy with a steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Turning cooler. High 54F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early. Decreasing clouds late. Low 42F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°39°Mainly cloudy. High around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%55°40°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°45°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°48°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°49°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°48°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°48°Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 62%62%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ESE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with light rain early. A mix of sun and clouds by afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tonight - Windy with rain showers early then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:13 AM7:01 PM

Map