Leverburgh

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
62°
53°
53°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy54°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 PMSunny61°
  • 4 PMSunny61°
  • 5 PMFair61°
  • 6 PMFair61°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%62°53°Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%59°51°A steady light rain early...then remaining cloudy with a few showers. Thunder possible. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%61°49°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°51°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 51F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%59°54°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%61°56°Windy with occasional rain. High 61F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°54°Cloudy and windy with periods of light rain. High 61F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 54F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°53°Windy. Showers early with clearing later in the day. High 61F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 53F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°53°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%60°53°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy with rain showers. Low 53F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ESE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:14 AM8:44 PM

Map