Eilean Siar

United Kingdom

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny60°
  • 12 PMSunny61°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 4 PMFair61°
  • 5 PMSunny61°
  • 6 PMSunny60°
  • 7 PMShowers60°
  • 8 PMShowers58°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PMShowers56°
  • 11 PMShowers55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMShowers55°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMShowers56°
  • 10 AMShowers56°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°53°Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%60°52°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Thunder possible. High around 60F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%60°51°Mostly sunny skies. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%59°55°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then becoming windy with a steady light rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°56°Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High 61F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Windy with rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 56F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%60°54°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy. Mostly cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°55°Rain showers along with windy conditions. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%60°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%60°53°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 80%80%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:16 AM8:45 PM

Map