0%-3°-29°Partly cloudy. High -3F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally clear skies. Low -29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%-1°-23°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High -1F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low -23F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%-2°-13°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High -2F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low -13F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%12°7°Overcast. High 12F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low 7F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
20%11°-18°Cloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. Morning high of 11F with temps falling to near 0. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low -18F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
20%-1°-8°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High -1F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low -8F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
70%15°4°Variably cloudy with snow showers. High near 15F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 4F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
20%11°-3°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 11F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low -3F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
20%8°-4°Partly cloudy skies. High 8F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low -4F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
40%11°1°Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. High 11F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Intermittent snow or snow showers becoming steadier late at night. Low 1F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NNE
Today - Partly cloudy. High -3F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - Generally clear skies. Low -29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.