Sverdlovsk Oblast

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
53°
66°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMCloudy63°
  • 6 AMShowers63°
  • 7 AMShowers63°
  • 8 AMShowers64°
  • 9 AMShowers65°
  • 10 AMShowers65°
  • 11 AMShowers66°
  • 12 PMShowers67°
  • 1 PMShowers69°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMFair73°
  • 7 PMSunny71°
  • 8 PMSunny70°
  • 9 PMSunny67°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear60°
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%74°53°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%74°52°Partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°56°Sunshine and some clouds. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%79°58°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°53°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°50°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 68F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°51°Partly cloudy skies. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°55°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional rain. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%75°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 75F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 44%44%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:23 AM9:34 PM

Map