Ivdel'

Russia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
51°
39°
51°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 4 PMCloudy50°
  • 5 PMCloudy49°
  • 6 PMCloudy47°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 9 PMCloudy44°
  • 10 PMCloudy43°
  • 11 PMCloudy43°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 6 AMCloudy40°
  • 7 AMCloudy40°
  • 8 AMShowers41°
  • 9 AMShowers41°
  • 10 AMShowers43°
  • 11 AMShowers44°
  • 12 PMShowers44°
  • 1 PMShowers45°
  • 2 PMCloudy45°
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°39°Overcast. High 51F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%46°36°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°36°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 46F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%46°41°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 41F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°40°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°39°Mainly cloudy. High near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°39°Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%48°38°Cloudy with showers. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%44°36°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%44°35°Partly cloudy. High 44F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers in the evening. A few snow showers late. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Overcast. High 51F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:57 AM6:39 PM

Map