10%74°54°Mainly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%78°59°Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%83°65°A mainly sunny sky. High 83F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%88°68°Generally sunny. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%91°69°A mainly sunny sky. High 91F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%92°70°Sunny skies. High 92F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low around 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
40%82°66°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 82F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
50%78°63°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%79°62°A mainly sunny sky. High 79F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%80°61°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 80F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph North
Today - Mainly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.