Pogibi

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
52°
40°
47°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 12 AMFair44°
  • 1 AMClear44°
  • 2 AMClear43°
  • 3 AMClear42°
  • 4 AMClear42°
  • 5 AMClear42°
  • 6 AMClear41°
  • 7 AMClear40°
  • 8 AMSunny41°
  • 9 AMSunny43°
  • 10 AMSunny46°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°40°Sun and clouds mixed. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%55°42°Mostly sunny skies. High around 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°42°Sunny skies. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°40°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 40F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°45°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°42°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%52°39°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%48°36°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 36F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°35°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low near 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°35°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:27 AM7:19 PM

Map