Suntar

Russia
Light Snow ShowersSnow Showers
33°
26°
30°

Forecast

  • 7 AMLight Snow Showers29°
  • 8 AMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 9 AMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 10 AMLight Snow Showers29°
  • 11 AMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 12 PMLight Snow Showers31°
  • 1 PMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 2 PMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 3 PMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 4 PMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 5 PMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 6 PMLight Snow Showers33°
  • 7 PMLight Snow Showers31°
  • 8 PMLight Snow Showers31°
  • 9 PMLight Snow Showers30°
  • 10 PMLight Snow Showers29°
  • 11 PMLight Snow Showers28°
  • 12 AMLight Snow Showers29°
  • 1 AMLight Snow Showers27°
  • 2 AMSnow27°
  • 3 AMSnow28°
  • 4 AMSnow27°
  • 5 AMSnow27°
  • 6 AMLight Snow Showers27°
Wednesday
SnowPrecipitation: 70%70%33°26°Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Snow likely. Low 26F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Thursday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%35°24°Light snow during the morning will taper off as a few snow showers during the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 24F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Friday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%33°23°Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. High 33F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Light snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low 23F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
Saturday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%34°20°Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. High 34F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low near 20F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°22°Partly cloudy skies. High near 35F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 22F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%34°22°Cloudy skies. High 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 22F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Tuesday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%35°22°Overcast. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°20°Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°20°Mainly cloudy. High around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low near 20F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FoggyPrecipitation: 20%20%35°19°Cloudy skies. High near 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Areas of fog. Low 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 74%74%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 64%64%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Light Snow Showers
  • Feels like
    23°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    0.50 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.

Tonight - Snow likely. Low 26F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:08 AM6:50 PM

Map