Nel'kan

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
73°
58°
73°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMCloudy61°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy61°
  • 6 AMShowers62°
  • 7 AMCloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMShowers73°
  • 2 PMShowers74°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMCloudy74°
  • 5 PMCloudy74°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%73°58°Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%75°58°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°56°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%80°57°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°57°Partly cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°55°Partly cloudy. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with periods of rain after midnight. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%67°50°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°46°Mainly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°44°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy this evening followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
3:18 AM9:48 PM

Map