10%29°21°Partly cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
100%41°31°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Snow in the evening will mix with and change to freezing rain and rain overnight. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
10%39°26°Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
20%42°29°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 42F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
40%51°37°Cloudy with rain and freezing rain in the morning. High 51F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 37F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
60%57°39°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
10%52°35°Mostly cloudy. High 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
40%49°36°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
30%50°34°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
50%50°32°Mainly cloudy. High around 50F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 32F. W winds shifting to S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph WNW
Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.