Terney

Russia
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
68°
64°
64°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers66°
  • 9 AMShowers66°
  • 10 AMShowers66°
  • 11 AMShowers67°
  • 12 PMShowers67°
  • 1 PMShowers67°
  • 2 PMShowers68°
  • 3 PMShowers68°
  • 4 PMShowers68°
  • 5 PMShowers68°
  • 6 PMShowers68°
  • 7 PMShowers67°
  • 8 PMShowers67°
  • 9 PMShowers66°
  • 10 PMShowers66°
  • 11 PMShowers67°
  • 12 AMShowers67°
  • 1 AMShowers66°
  • 2 AMShowers67°
  • 3 AMShowers67°
  • 4 AMShowers68°
  • 5 AMShowers67°
  • 6 AMShowers68°
  • 7 AMShowers68°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%68°64°Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High 68F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Night - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low around 65F. Winds ENE at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 2 to 3 inches of rain expected.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%70°65°Rain and wind early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low near 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%69°62°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 69F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°60°Occasional light rain. High 68F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low near 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°60°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low near 60F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%66°59°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 66F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 59F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%65°60°Periods of rain. High near 65F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°58°Periods of rain. High 66F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional rain. Low 58F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°58°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 58F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°57°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 68F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 100%100%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ENE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    1.55 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High 68F. Winds NE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Tonight - Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. Low around 65F. Winds ENE at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 2 to 3 inches of rain expected.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM7:34 PM

Map