Primorsky Krai

Russia
ShowersShowers
50°
34°
39°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers40°
  • 6 AMShowers39°
  • 7 AMCloudy38°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy39°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 12 PMFair45°
  • 1 PMSunny47°
  • 2 PMSunny49°
  • 3 PMSunny50°
  • 4 PMSunny49°
  • 5 PMSunny48°
  • 6 PMSunny46°
  • 7 PMClear43°
  • 8 PMClear40°
  • 9 PMClear38°
  • 10 PMClear38°
  • 11 PMClear38°
  • 12 AMClear37°
  • 1 AMClear37°
  • 2 AMClear37°
  • 3 AMClear37°
  • 4 AMClear36°
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%50°34°Clearing skies after some morning light rain. High near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Clear skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%57°39°Sunny. High 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%60°40°Partly cloudy skies. High near 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%67°51°Sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%62°40°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%65°39°Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°35°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%47°32°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%47°32°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 32F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%49°32°A few clouds from time to time. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    34°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clearing skies after some morning light rain. High near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:55 AM6:47 PM

Map