Zemetchino

Russia
FairMostly Sunny
79°
60°
79°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMCloudy62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMShowers75°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°60°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%79°59°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain. Low 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°54°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°58°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°53°Generally sunny. High 79F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°57°A mainly sunny sky. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°56°Partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°54°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    80°
  • Humidity
    47%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:05 AM7:17 PM

Map