Poltavka

Russia

Forecast

  • 11 AMSunny76°
  • 12 PMSunny78°
  • 1 PMSunny80°
  • 2 PMFair81°
  • 3 PMFair81°
  • 4 PMSunny82°
  • 5 PMSunny82°
  • 6 PMSunny81°
  • 7 PMSunny79°
  • 8 PMSunny75°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMClear69°
  • 11 PMClear68°
  • 12 AMClear66°
  • 1 AMClear65°
  • 2 AMClear65°
  • 3 AMClear64°
  • 4 AMClear62°
  • 5 AMClear62°
  • 6 AMClear61°
  • 7 AMSunny62°
  • 8 AMSunny65°
  • 9 AMSunny71°
  • 10 AMSunny75°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°60°A good deal of sunshine. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - A clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°62°Sunny. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°64°Mostly sunny skies. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°58°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 81F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°59°Mostly sunny skies. High 77F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%78°53°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 78F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°48°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°49°Mainly cloudy. High 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°51°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    80°
  • Humidity
    45%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - A good deal of sunshine. High 83F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:06 AM8:22 PM

Map