Omsk Oblast

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
58°
74°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 8 PMShowers70°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 12 AMShowers63°
  • 1 AMShowers63°
  • 2 AMShowers62°
  • 3 AMShowers61°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMShowers59°
  • 10 AMShowers60°
  • 11 AMShowers61°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°58°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms early, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%65°51°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%71°52°Sunshine and some clouds. High 71F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°60°A mainly sunny sky. High 76F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°59°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°60°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°61°Sunny. High 82F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%81°60°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%74°57°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 74F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 72F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 51%51%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    55%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Thunderstorms early, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:07 AM9:18 PM

Map