Bol'shiye Uki

Russia
CloudyCloudy
64°
48°
61°

Forecast

  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMFair52°
  • 3 AMFair51°
  • 4 AMFair50°
  • 5 AMFair49°
  • 6 AMFair49°
  • 7 AMFair52°
  • 8 AMFair56°
  • 9 AMFair60°
  • 10 AMFair62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°48°Mostly cloudy. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°49°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°58°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°59°Sunny. High 81F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°61°Mainly sunny. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°60°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%74°57°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain late. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°55°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%75°56°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph North

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:07 AM9:23 PM

Map