Novosibirsk Oblast

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
72°
44°
63°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMFair68°
  • 2 PMSunny70°
  • 3 PMSunny70°
  • 4 PMSunny71°
  • 5 PMSunny71°
  • 6 PMSunny70°
  • 7 PMSunny66°
  • 8 PMClear61°
  • 9 PMClear56°
  • 10 PMClear54°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMClear51°
  • 1 AMClear50°
  • 2 AMClear49°
  • 3 AMClear48°
  • 4 AMClear46°
  • 5 AMClear46°
  • 6 AMSunny46°
  • 7 AMSunny50°
  • 8 AMSunny57°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%72°44°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°52°Sunny. High 76F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°55°Sunny skies. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°56°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Periods of rain. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%70°49°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°52°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°46°Considerable cloudiness. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°45°Partly cloudy. High 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°45°Considerable cloudiness. High 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°47°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:30 AM8:52 PM

Map