Moscow Oblast

Russia
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
82°
63°
82°

Forecast

  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMFair78°
  • 8 PMSunny75°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMClear70°
  • 11 PMClear68°
  • 12 AMClear66°
  • 1 AMClear64°
  • 2 AMClear63°
  • 3 AMClear62°
  • 4 AMClear62°
  • 5 AMSunny63°
  • 6 AMSunny66°
  • 7 AMSunny68°
  • 8 AMSunny72°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
  • 10 AMSunny78°
  • 11 AMFair80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 15%15%82°63°Scattered showers with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 11 mph (17.7 kph).Night - Clear with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 15%15%82°63°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%79°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%80°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%80°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%78°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%79°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph NE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    45%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 11 mph (17.7 kph).

Tonight - Clear with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
4:18 AM8:42 PM

Map