Podol'sk

Russia
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
78°
63°
75°

Forecast

  • 11 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMFair64°
  • 4 AMFair63°
  • 5 AMSunny64°
  • 6 AMSunny65°
  • 7 AMSunny68°
  • 8 AMSunny72°
  • 9 AMFair74°
  • 10 AMFair76°
  • 11 AMFair77°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°63°Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW.Night - Scattered thunderstorms with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%81°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%79°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%78°65°Rain today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%73°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
4:32 AM8:39 PM

Map