Mordovia Republic

Russia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
56°
44°
56°

Forecast

  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMShowers49°
  • 10 AMShowers50°
  • 11 AMShowers51°
  • 12 PMShowers51°
  • 1 PMShowers52°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°44°Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%52°45°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°41°Cloudy skies. High 49F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°42°Cloudy. High 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°45°Mostly cloudy. High 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low near 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%57°46°Mostly cloudy. Periods of light rain early. High 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°46°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 59F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°45°Mostly cloudy skies. High 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%54°42°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°40°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:55 AM5:50 PM

Map