Krasnoyarsk Krai

Russia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
36°
27°
36°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy34°
  • 6 PMFair32°
  • 7 PMFair30°
  • 8 PMFair30°
  • 9 PMFair29°
  • 10 PMFair29°
  • 11 PMFair28°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy28°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy28°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy29°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy30°
  • 4 AMLight Snow Showers31°
  • 5 AMLight Snow Showers32°
  • 6 AMLight Snow Showers33°
  • 7 AMMixed Rain and Snow33°
  • 8 AMShowers35°
  • 9 AMShowers36°
  • 10 AMCloudy38°
  • 11 AMShowers39°
  • 12 PMShowers40°
  • 1 PMShowers41°
  • 2 PMShowers41°
  • 3 PMShowers41°
  • 4 PMShowers41°
Sunday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%36°27°Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Low 27F with temps rising to near freezing. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%42°38°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 42F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%44°30°Occasional light rain. High 44F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A steady light rain early transitioning to showers of rain and snow later at night. Low near 30F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Wednesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%33°18°Variable clouds with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Snow showers early. Breaks in the overcast later. Low 18F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%31°17°Partly cloudy skies. High 31F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 17F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%34°20°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low around 20F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%35°21°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 35F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 21F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%34°19°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 19F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%34°20°A mainly sunny sky. High 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%34°22°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 22F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph West

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    29°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Low 27F with temps rising to near freezing. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:27 AM6:25 PM

Map