Dudinka

Russia
CloudyCloudy
57°
51°
54°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy54°
  • 10 AMCloudy55°
  • 11 AMCloudy55°
  • 12 PMCloudy55°
  • 1 PMCloudy55°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMShowers56°
  • 4 PMShowers56°
  • 5 PMShowers56°
  • 6 PMShowers56°
  • 7 PMShowers56°
  • 8 PMBlustery56°
  • 9 PMBlustery55°
  • 10 PMWindy53°
  • 11 PMBlustery51°
  • 12 AMBlustery49°
  • 1 AMBlustery48°
  • 2 AMCloudy47°
  • 3 AMCloudy47°
  • 4 AMCloudy47°
  • 5 AMCloudy47°
  • 6 AMCloudy46°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMCloudy45°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%57°51°Cloudy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Breezy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 22 mph (14.5 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°45°Cloudy today with a high of 49 °F (9.4 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%47°41°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 47 °F (8.3 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%49°38°Cloudy today with a high of 49 °F (9.4 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%47°41°Rain today with a high of 47 °F (8.3 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%51°38°Partly cloudy today with a high of 51 °F (10.6 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°35°Partly cloudy today with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a low of 35 °F (1.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%56°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%61°49°Rain today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°46°Showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSE

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    5.22 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Breezy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 22 mph (14.5 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:36 AM8:52 PM

Map