Dikson

Russia
CloudyCloudy
38°
36°
38°

Forecast

  • 8 PMLight Snow Showers38°
  • 9 PMLight Snow Showers38°
  • 10 PMLight Snow Showers38°
  • 11 PMWindy38°
  • 12 AMWindy38°
  • 1 AMWindy39°
  • 2 AMWindy39°
  • 3 AMWindy38°
  • 4 AMWindy38°
  • 5 AMWindy38°
  • 6 AMWindy38°
  • 7 AMCloudy38°
  • 8 AMWindy38°
  • 9 AMCloudy39°
  • 10 AMCloudy39°
  • 11 AMCloudy40°
  • 12 PMCloudy40°
  • 1 PMCloudy41°
  • 2 PMCloudy41°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy42°
Wednesday
Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%38°36°Windy with on and off snow showers during the evening. Low 36F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°37°Cloudy skies. High 42F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 37F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%43°38°Windy with rain showers. High 43F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Windy with rain showers. Low 38F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%42°37°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 42F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 37F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%43°37°Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 37F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%45°40°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High around 45F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 40F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%45°39°Cloudy with showers. High around 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°41°Partly cloudy. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%46°41°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%46°41°Overcast with showers at times. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

15 mph WNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    27°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy with on and off snow showers during the evening. Low 36F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:38 AM10:36 PM

Map